Law School Liaison Program
The student liaison, in conjunction with their school's career services office, is tasked with keeping the law students at his or her school apprised of important events and news pertaining to CCYLA and the Collin County legal community.
CCYLA Judicial Internship Program
CCYLA invites first and second year law students from Baylor, Oklahoma University, SMU, Texas A & M, Texas Tech, and UNT to apply for judicial internships with the Collin County Court and District Court Judges in McKinney, Texas.
Legal Aid Pro Bono Clinic
Attorneys, paralegals, and law students are needed to help staff the monthly LANWT legal aid clinics in Collin County. Whether you're new to the legal field or have been practicing for years, all volunteers are needed and greatly appreciated.
NEWS & HEADLINES
- Dallas Bar to host Louis Freeh for Law Day Celebration
- Austin Bar Association to hold Equity Summit
- Champions of Justice Gala Benefiting Veterans raises approximately $448,000
- In Memoriam – February and March 2021
- Public hearing on State Bar budget set for April 6
- State Bar Executive Committee to meet April 6
- 2021 Elections: Watch ‘A Minute with the Candidates’ Now
- Scams continue to target Texas attorneys
- 2021 Elections: A Minute with the President-elect Candidates, Part 3
- President-elect candidate forum available for on-demand viewing
- South Texas College of Law Houston adds five members to board of directors
- 2021 Elections: A Minute with the President-elect Candidates, Part 2
- Virtual new lawyers induction ceremony set for May 10
- 2021 Elections: A Minute with the President-elect Candidates
- Free CLE teaches attorneys how to help with FEMA appeals in wake of winter storm