Law School Liaison Program
The student liaison, in conjunction with their school's career services office, is tasked with keeping the law students at his or her school apprised of important events and news pertaining to CCYLA and the Collin County legal community.
CCYLA Judicial Internship Program
CCYLA invites first and second year law students from Baylor, Oklahoma University, SMU, Texas A & M, Texas Tech, and UNT to apply for judicial internships with the Collin County Court and District Court Judges in McKinney, Texas.
Legal Aid Pro Bono Clinic
Attorneys, paralegals, and law students are needed to help staff the monthly LANWT legal aid clinics in Collin County. Whether you're new to the legal field or have been practicing for years, all volunteers are needed and greatly appreciated.
NEWS & HEADLINES
- Texas Bar Foundation donates $10,000 to State Bar exam prep scholarship program
- In Memoriam – September
- Texas legal leaders: ‘It’s good to get help’
- Celebrate Texas Paralegal Day on October 23
- John Grisham to keynote TEAJF 35th anniversary dinner
- Austin judge and attorney recognized by ABA for diversity efforts
- Austin Bar wins two Luminary Awards at NABE Comm 2019
- October must-reads
- “People’s Law School” moves to online format after October event
- Houston Law Center dean wins CLEO Edge Award
- DVAP hosts free legal clinics for Dallas County residents in October
- Texas leads the U.S. in pro bono and compensated cases
- Giving Back
- State Bar Board of Directors approves candidates for president-elect
- State Bar, Lone Star Legal Aid promote disaster legal hotline for those affected by Tropical Storm Imelda