Law School Liaison Program
The student liaison, in conjunction with their school's career services office, is tasked with keeping the law students at his or her school apprised of important events and news pertaining to CCYLA and the Collin County legal community.
CCYLA Judicial Internship Program
CCYLA invites first and second year law students from Baylor, Oklahoma University, SMU, Texas A & M, Texas Tech, and UNT to apply for judicial internships with the Collin County Court and District Court Judges in McKinney, Texas.
Legal Aid Pro Bono Clinic
Attorneys, paralegals, and law students are needed to help staff the monthly LANWT legal aid clinics in Collin County. Whether you're new to the legal field or have been practicing for years, all volunteers are needed and greatly appreciated.
NEWS & HEADLINES
- Texas Lawyers Bar Association appoints new administrators
- Houston Volunteer Lawyers names Anne Chandler executive director
- DBA Entrepreneurs in Community Lawyering
- Tina R. Green to receive 2020 Gene Cavin Award for Excellence in CLE
- Watch online: Chief Justice Hecht to accept advocacy award on behalf of Texas Supreme Court
- TYLA Director Spotlight: Eduardo Marquez Certucha
- State Bar board to meet virtually June 24-25; public comments accepted
- TYLA Director Spotlight: Susan S. Smith
- The justice system fails marginalized Texans when they need it most
- Texas law school deans issue statement condemning racism, remembering George Floyd
- State Bar of Texas statement on George Floyd and equal access to justice
- In Memoriam – May 2020
- TYLA Director Spotlight: Jefferson Fisher
- Coronavirus Legal News Briefing — June 5, 2020
- 20th Annual Women’s Advocacy Awards go virtual