Law School Liaison Program
The student liaison, in conjunction with their school's career services office, is tasked with keeping the law students at his or her school apprised of important events and news pertaining to CCYLA and the Collin County legal community.
CCYLA Judicial Internship Program
CCYLA invites first and second year law students from Baylor, Oklahoma University, SMU, Texas A & M, Texas Tech, and UNT to apply for judicial internships with the Collin County Court and District Court Judges in McKinney, Texas.
Legal Aid Pro Bono Clinic
Attorneys, paralegals, and law students are needed to help staff the monthly LANWT legal aid clinics in Collin County. Whether you're new to the legal field or have been practicing for years, all volunteers are needed and greatly appreciated.
NEWS & HEADLINES
- Pro Bono Spotlight: Ashley De La Garza
- Pro Bono Spotlight: Ashley Rich
- Pro Bono Spotlight: Nina Orendain
- Pro Bono Spotlight: Jose Angel Gutierrez
- Pro Bono Spotlight: Alicia M. Grant
- Pro Bono Spotlight: Genesis Reed
- Pro Bono Spotlight: Tanner Hartnett
- Pro Bono Spotlight: Eric Michael Garza
- Pro Bono Spotlight: Tiffany Wimberly
- Pro Bono Spotlight: Kelsey Aubrey
- Free legal clinic for veterans in Tomball
- HBA attorneys and Houston physicians to educate students on dangers of alcohol, substance use
- New SMU law clinic to focus on First Amendment issues
- State Bar Litigation Section offers Litigation Update Institute scholarships
- State Bar seeks to honor veterans with #TXLawyerUSVeteran posts