Law School Liaison Program
The student liaison, in conjunction with their school's career services office, is tasked with keeping the law students at his or her school apprised of important events and news pertaining to CCYLA and the Collin County legal community.
CCYLA Judicial Internship Program
CCYLA invites first and second year law students from Baylor, Oklahoma University, SMU, Texas A & M, Texas Tech, and UNT to apply for judicial internships with the Collin County Court and District Court Judges in McKinney, Texas.
Legal Aid Pro Bono Clinic
Attorneys, paralegals, and law students are needed to help staff the monthly LANWT legal aid clinics in Collin County. Whether you're new to the legal field or have been practicing for years, all volunteers are needed and greatly appreciated.
NEWS & HEADLINES
- TRLA launches disaster-preparedness community meetings
- Abraham Watkins kicks off Text Free Texas Scholarship Contest
- South Texas College of Law Houston names new dean, president
- SXSW: Social Media Ethics for 2019
- In Memoriam – March 2019
- Celebrating 50 Years of Texas Pattern Jury Charges
- Texas Bar Journal Must-Reads for April
- TBLS accepting certification applications for 2019
- DVAP will host free legal clinics for Dallas County residents in April
- SXSW: Namaste, Your Honor—Ethics and Mindfulness for Lawyers
- Houston Lawyers Association 2019 Scholarship & Awards Gala announced
- SXSW: Virtually Legal: Insights on AR, VR, and the Law
- Come cheer on the Rangers (or the Astros) at Law Night on April 20
- SXSW: The MMA Passed: Now What? Navigating the New Licensing Landscape
- Free veterans legal clinic in Katy (pending PMC edits)