Law School Liaison Program
The student liaison, in conjunction with their school's career services office, is tasked with keeping the law students at his or her school apprised of important events and news pertaining to CCYLA and the Collin County legal community.
CCYLA Judicial Internship Program
CCYLA invites first and second year law students from Baylor, Oklahoma University, SMU, Texas A & M, Texas Tech, and UNT to apply for judicial internships with the Collin County Court and District Court Judges in McKinney, Texas.
Legal Aid Pro Bono Clinic
Attorneys, paralegals, and law students are needed to help staff the monthly LANWT legal aid clinics in Collin County. Whether you're new to the legal field or have been practicing for years, all volunteers are needed and greatly appreciated.
NEWS & HEADLINES
- Texas high school students to compete for DBA mock trial state title
- Houston Bar Foundation names new officers and presents awards
- A paralegal turned lawyer talks about her journey.
- Immigration and Nationality Law Section wins Pro Bono Texas section awards
- James A. Baker, III, to speak at President George H.W. Bush ceremony
- State Bar LRE accepting applications for Leon Jaworski Award
- Stories of Recovery: “I am a satisfied customer of AA”
- Sponsored Content: LawPay unveils new 0% eCheck payment processing
- Supreme Court Children’s Commission’s releases report on building trauma-informed child welfare system
- Association of Women Attorneys Foundation recognizes Houston lawyers
- Registration now open for the 30th Annual Texas Lawyers Concerned for Lawyers Convention
- Solo/Small Firm: Search Results
- Texas Supreme Court Chief Justice Hecht delivers State of the Judiciary
- DVAP, Legal Aid of NorthWest Texas raise more than $1.1 million for access to justice
- Sabrina N. Jiwani named to TMCP Steering Commmittee