Law School Liaison Program
The student liaison, in conjunction with their school's career services office, is tasked with keeping the law students at his or her school apprised of important events and news pertaining to CCYLA and the Collin County legal community.
CCYLA Judicial Internship Program
CCYLA invites first and second year law students from Baylor, Oklahoma University, SMU, Texas A & M, Texas Tech, and UNT to apply for judicial internships with the Collin County Court and District Court Judges in McKinney, Texas.
Legal Aid Pro Bono Clinic
Attorneys, paralegals, and law students are needed to help staff the monthly LANWT legal aid clinics in Collin County. Whether you're new to the legal field or have been practicing for years, all volunteers are needed and greatly appreciated.
NEWS & HEADLINES
- Discounts for outdoor items
- Stories of Recovery: Life’s terms
- New TYLA podcast offers tips for young attorneys
- Sponsored Content: 3 Communication Tips for Client-Centered Law Firms
- Boost Your Revenues in 2019: Get Business Development Into High Gear Before Year’s End
- Texas Courts of Appeals issues nearly 10,000 opinions in FY 2018
- Attorney’s nonprofit helps veterans regain Independence
- Justice Phil Johnson to retire at year’s end
- Houston firm collecting donations for Toys for Tots
- Austin Bar celebrates Austin Adoption Day with 24 new families
- Sponsored Content: 4 Tips for Streamlining Your Commercial Title Transaction
- In Memoriam—October
- Savings on retail products
- Women’s law group raises over $25,000 for Komen Foundation
- 2019 health insurance open enrollment is under way. Here’s what you need to know.