Law School Liaison Program
The student liaison, in conjunction with their school's career services office, is tasked with keeping the law students at his or her school apprised of important events and news pertaining to CCYLA and the Collin County legal community.
CCYLA Judicial Internship Program
CCYLA invites first and second year law students from Baylor, Oklahoma University, SMU, Texas A & M, Texas Tech, and UNT to apply for judicial internships with the Collin County Court and District Court Judges in McKinney, Texas.
Legal Aid Pro Bono Clinic
Attorneys, paralegals, and law students are needed to help staff the monthly LANWT legal aid clinics in Collin County. Whether you're new to the legal field or have been practicing for years, all volunteers are needed and greatly appreciated.
NEWS & HEADLINES
- Scams Continue to Target Texas Attorneys
- Free CLE on depression and suicide offered
- September must-reads
- Committee to review proposed lawyer advertising rules
- Pablo Almaguer, Sylvia Borunda Firth recommended as State Bar president-elect nominees
- Stories of Recovery: On the brink of suicide, I found new hope
- Texas Southern starts new year with first female dean
- DVAP hosts free legal clinics for Dallas County residents in September
- Funding approved for new University of Houston Law Center building
- Nominations open for Cindi Lazzari Artist Advocate Award
- Ruth Rugerro Hughs appointed secretary of state of Texas
- American Bar Endowment opens 2020 Opportunity Grant cycle
- Rudy K. Metayer receives UT LBJ School of Public Affairs outstanding alumni award
- Legal Aid of NorthWest Texas’ driver restoration efforts now backed by LSC grant
- Mexican-American Bar Association of Texas Foundation to hold annual scholarship luncheon