Law School Liaison Program
The student liaison, in conjunction with their school's career services office, is tasked with keeping the law students at his or her school apprised of important events and news pertaining to CCYLA and the Collin County legal community.
CCYLA Judicial Internship Program
CCYLA invites first and second year law students from Baylor, Oklahoma University, SMU, Texas A & M, Texas Tech, and UNT to apply for judicial internships with the Collin County Court and District Court Judges in McKinney, Texas.
Legal Aid Pro Bono Clinic
Attorneys, paralegals, and law students are needed to help staff the monthly LANWT legal aid clinics in Collin County. Whether you're new to the legal field or have been practicing for years, all volunteers are needed and greatly appreciated.
NEWS & HEADLINES
- Committee seeks public comment on proposed ethics opinions
- Attorneys: Share your tips with February 2020 bar exam takers
- TYLA Director Spotlight: Lauren Renee Sepulveda
- State Bar of Texas Native American Law Section celebrates culture with traditional dances
- Houston Bar Association Auxiliary hosts chili and pie cook-off
- Texas Bar Journal Must-Reads for February
- Scams continue to target Texas attorneys
- St. Mary’s University hosts 26th People’s Law School
- State Bar Paralegal Division elects President Susi Boss
- In Memoriam – January 2020
- Annual Statistical Report for the Texas Judiciary FY 2019 has been released
- Free legal clinic for veterans in Galveston
- TYLA Director Spotlight: Matt Manning
- Timely filing deadline extended for July 2020 bar exam
- Stories of Recovery: Solving the problem of me