Law School Liaison Program
The student liaison, in conjunction with their school's career services office, is tasked with keeping the law students at his or her school apprised of important events and news pertaining to CCYLA and the Collin County legal community.
CCYLA Judicial Internship Program
CCYLA invites first and second year law students from Baylor, Oklahoma University, SMU, Texas A & M, Texas Tech, and UNT to apply for judicial internships with the Collin County Court and District Court Judges in McKinney, Texas.
Legal Aid Pro Bono Clinic
Attorneys, paralegals, and law students are needed to help staff the monthly LANWT legal aid clinics in Collin County. Whether you're new to the legal field or have been practicing for years, all volunteers are needed and greatly appreciated.
NEWS & HEADLINES
- Virtual legal incubator conference to be held Friday
- Free legal advice and services for Baytown residents
- Dallas Bar to host virtual town hall on race relations and policing in Dallas
- Texas Supreme Court Justice Paul W. Green announces retirement
- State Bar board to meet July 27 on president’s online comments, diversity task force
- TLAP to present webinar on well-being for law students and grads studying for the bar exam
- TYLA Director Spotlight: Jonathan Zendeh Del
- State Bar of Texas Board of Directors call special meeting
- In Memoriam – July 2020
- Daniel K. Worthington named Texas Bar Foundation nominating chair
- TYLA Director Spotlight: Cali Franks
- Joint statement of State Bar of Texas and Texas Young Lawyers Association leaders regarding comments by Larry McDougal
- Free legal clinics for veterans in Harris County area
- Must-reads for July/August 2020
- Task force to study how to resume criminal court proceedings