Law School Liaison Program
The student liaison, in conjunction with their school's career services office, is tasked with keeping the law students at his or her school apprised of important events and news pertaining to CCYLA and the Collin County legal community.
CCYLA Judicial Internship Program
CCYLA invites first and second year law students from Baylor, Oklahoma University, SMU, Texas A & M, Texas Tech, and UNT to apply for judicial internships with the Collin County Court and District Court Judges in McKinney, Texas.
Legal Aid Pro Bono Clinic
Attorneys, paralegals, and law students are needed to help staff the monthly LANWT legal aid clinics in Collin County. Whether you're new to the legal field or have been practicing for years, all volunteers are needed and greatly appreciated.
NEWS & HEADLINES
- Coronavirus Legal News Briefing — April 2, 2020
- Houston Bar adapts LegalLine service in response to COVID-19
- Board of Law Examiners: July Texas Bar Exam still on schedule
- Texas Supreme Court coronavirus update
- Free legal assistance available during the COVID-19 pandemic
- Coronavirus Legal News Briefing — April 1, 2020
- COVID-19 and family law: What every attorney needs to know
- Texas State Law Library provides update on resources available during COVID-19 pandemic
- Stories of Recovery: The Wake-up Call
- The Not-So-New World of Remote Depositions
- Coronavirus Legal News Briefing — March 31, 2020
- The Series LLC: Debunking the Nightmare
- Opinion: Defending the indigent during COVID-19 and beyond
- TLAP to present Remote Well-Being Wednesdays in April
- Anthony R. Chase to co-chair Greater Houston COVID-19 Recovery Fund