Law School Liaison Program
The student liaison, in conjunction with their school's career services office, is tasked with keeping the law students at his or her school apprised of important events and news pertaining to CCYLA and the Collin County legal community.
CCYLA Judicial Internship Program
CCYLA invites first and second year law students from Baylor, Oklahoma University, SMU, Texas A & M, Texas Tech, and UNT to apply for judicial internships with the Collin County Court and District Court Judges in McKinney, Texas.
Legal Aid Pro Bono Clinic
Attorneys, paralegals, and law students are needed to help staff the monthly LANWT legal aid clinics in Collin County. Whether you're new to the legal field or have been practicing for years, all volunteers are needed and greatly appreciated.
NEWS & HEADLINES
- Texas Board of Legal Specialization names chair, board members
- The Dog Tag podcast talks TLTV
- Stories of Recovery: ‘The Scariest and Most Amazing Gift’
- Dallas Bar Association dedicates 28th Habitat for Humanity house
- State Bar of Texas seeks public input on transparency efforts
- Longley: Candidates sought for State Bar president-elect
- State Commission on Judicial Conduct to hold public hearing
- Best vacation ever with your Member Benefits Program
- SBOT Litigation Section grant helps Houston Volunteer Lawyers assist low-income households after Hurricane Harvey
- One attorney’s non-traditional path to law
- Texas Center for Legal Ethics announces 2018 Pope Award winner
- Kick back and relax: Show us how you chill with #LawyerVacay
- Alistair Dawson elected fellows chair of Texas Bar Foundation
- Finding Your Niche
- Knowledge Center offers members practical resources