Law School Liaison Program
The student liaison, in conjunction with their school's career services office, is tasked with keeping the law students at his or her school apprised of important events and news pertaining to CCYLA and the Collin County legal community.
CCYLA Judicial Internship Program
CCYLA invites first and second year law students from Baylor, Oklahoma University, SMU, Texas A & M, Texas Tech, and UNT to apply for judicial internships with the Collin County Court and District Court Judges in McKinney, Texas.
Legal Aid Pro Bono Clinic
Attorneys, paralegals, and law students are needed to help staff the monthly LANWT legal aid clinics in Collin County. Whether you're new to the legal field or have been practicing for years, all volunteers are needed and greatly appreciated.
NEWS & HEADLINES
- Talk of privacy, surveillance at SXSW panel
- SXSW panel explores law on Mars
- Bell County Bar Association offering veterans legal clinic
- Discounts for vacation planning
- Registration is open for HBA John J. Eikenburg Law Week Fun Run
- Scams Continue to Target Texas Attorneys
- Free Legal Clinic in Conroe Offers Veterans Assistance
- SXSW: A guide to legal-related sessions at the Austin festival
- Carrollton high school team wins statewide mock trial contest
- 2017 TBLS board certification applications available until April 3
- State Bar asks members to participate in pro bono survey
- Texas Board of Legal Specialization seeks comments on proposed real estate law specialty area
- Immediate past State Bar president receives St. Mary’s Law award
- Texas Bar Journal must-reads for March
- Deadline extended for State Bar pro bono award nominations