Law School Liaison Program
The student liaison, in conjunction with their school's career services office, is tasked with keeping the law students at his or her school apprised of important events and news pertaining to CCYLA and the Collin County legal community.
CCYLA Judicial Internship Program
CCYLA invites first and second year law students from Baylor, Oklahoma University, SMU, Texas A & M, Texas Tech, and UNT to apply for judicial internships with the Collin County Court and District Court Judges in McKinney, Texas.
Legal Aid Pro Bono Clinic
Attorneys, paralegals, and law students are needed to help staff the monthly LANWT legal aid clinics in Collin County. Whether you're new to the legal field or have been practicing for years, all volunteers are needed and greatly appreciated.
NEWS & HEADLINES
- Texas Bar Journal announces 2017 Short Story Contest winners
- Scholarships available to criminal law attorneys interested in conferences
- The Texas Access to Justice Foundation launches new endowment fund
- Brewster County summons the Force for Jury Appreciation Week
- Champions of Justice Gala raises over $560,000 for veterans
- Harris County legal professionals awarded for pro bono service
- Discounts for Mother’s Day
- Scams Continue to Target Texas Attorneys
- State Bar to hold runoff for president-elect; Pretorius elected in TYLA race
- International Petroleum Summit comes to Houston this month
- Guest blog: What do judges say about the jury system?
- New Texas lawyers to be sworn in May 15
- #ThankAJuror: Help us celebrate Jury Appreciation Week in Texas
- Texas Bar Journal must-reads for May
- Five Years to Becoming a Debt-Free JD: How One Attorney Paid Off Six-Figure Law School Debt