Law School Liaison Program
The student liaison, in conjunction with their school's career services office, is tasked with keeping the law students at his or her school apprised of important events and news pertaining to CCYLA and the Collin County legal community.
CCYLA Judicial Internship Program
CCYLA invites first and second year law students from Baylor, Oklahoma University, SMU, Texas A & M, Texas Tech, and UNT to apply for judicial internships with the Collin County Court and District Court Judges in McKinney, Texas.
Legal Aid Pro Bono Clinic
Attorneys, paralegals, and law students are needed to help staff the monthly LANWT legal aid clinics in Collin County. Whether you're new to the legal field or have been practicing for years, all volunteers are needed and greatly appreciated.
NEWS & HEADLINES
- State Bar of Texas Women and the Law Section announces 2021 Texas Law Student Writing Competition winners
- Tarrant County Bar Association to host student panel on diversity and inclusion
- Frank Stevenson elected Western States Bar Conference president
- Texas Bar Foundation selects four Outstanding 50 Year Lawyers
- State of Judiciary Address to be broadcast Tuesday
- Women and the Law Section seeks awards nominations
- Texas Supreme Court sets hearing on proposed disciplinary rules amendments
- Booker T. Washington High School wins Texas High School Mock Trial Competition
- Meet the 2021 State Bar of Texas president-elect candidates
- Sponsored Content: Law Firm Referrals Checklist: 5 Novel Ways to Get Clients and Get Paid
- Houston Bar Foundation names Polly Fohn as chair
- Supreme Court allows out-of-state attorneys help during winter storm recovery
- Texas Supreme Court revises COVID-19 emergency order
- Texas lawyers approve rule amendments in 2021 rules vote
- Voting ends today in 2021 State Bar of Texas rules vote