Law School Liaison Program
The student liaison, in conjunction with their school's career services office, is tasked with keeping the law students at his or her school apprised of important events and news pertaining to CCYLA and the Collin County legal community.
CCYLA Judicial Internship Program
CCYLA invites first and second year law students from Baylor, Oklahoma University, SMU, Texas A & M, Texas Tech, and UNT to apply for judicial internships with the Collin County Court and District Court Judges in McKinney, Texas.
Legal Aid Pro Bono Clinic
Attorneys, paralegals, and law students are needed to help staff the monthly LANWT legal aid clinics in Collin County. Whether you're new to the legal field or have been practicing for years, all volunteers are needed and greatly appreciated.
NEWS & HEADLINES
- Texas attorney launches new art and music experience in Austin
- State Bar of Texas Women and the Law Section announces writing competition
- TYLA Director Spotlight: Katie Fillmore
- Texas Bar Journal Must-Reads for November
- Author John Grisham talks about his latest legal thriller
- New Texas lawyers to be sworn in November 18
- Stories of Recovery: How I made it
- Free CLE webinar on November 7 to train attorneys to assist veterans
- Jerry and Sherri Alexander: pro bono heroes
- TYLA leads charge for Halloween Blood Drive
- Pro Bono Spotlight: Marlene Dougherty
- Pro Bono Spotlight: August Zimmerman
- Free disaster legal hotline available for people affected by tornadoes, severe storms
- Pro Bono Spotlight: Leslie Alvarez
- Pro Bono Spotlight: Taylor McConnell