Law School Liaison Program
The student liaison, in conjunction with their school's career services office, is tasked with keeping the law students at his or her school apprised of important events and news pertaining to CCYLA and the Collin County legal community.
CCYLA Judicial Internship Program
CCYLA invites first and second year law students from Baylor, Oklahoma University, SMU, Texas A & M, Texas Tech, and UNT to apply for judicial internships with the Collin County Court and District Court Judges in McKinney, Texas.
Legal Aid Pro Bono Clinic
Attorneys, paralegals, and law students are needed to help staff the monthly LANWT legal aid clinics in Collin County. Whether you're new to the legal field or have been practicing for years, all volunteers are needed and greatly appreciated.
NEWS & HEADLINES
- SXSW: Namaste, Your Honor—Ethics and Mindfulness for Lawyers
- Houston Lawyers Association 2019 Scholarship & Awards Gala announced
- SXSW: Virtually Legal: Insights on AR, VR, and the Law
- Come cheer on the Rangers (or the Astros) at Law Night on April 20
- SXSW: The MMA Passed: Now What? Navigating the New Licensing Landscape
- Free veterans legal clinic in Katy (pending PMC edits)
- Stories of Recovery: “The Courage and the Comfort” to keep going and sober
- State Bar of Texas seeks to educate the public about improper solicitation by an attorney
- SXSW: Privacy by Design and by Directive
- SXSW: Copyright at the Crossroads: The Present & Prognostications
- SXSW: The hidden hurdles and legal loopholes of making a music documentary
- SXSW: Reaching the Final Frontier: An Exploration of Space Law
- New from the ABA TechShow Start-Up Alley
- Early registration for the Texas Minority Attorney Program ends soon
- SXSW: Uncovering music licensing tips and tricks