Law School Liaison Program
The student liaison, in conjunction with their school's career services office, is tasked with keeping the law students at his or her school apprised of important events and news pertaining to CCYLA and the Collin County legal community.
CCYLA Judicial Internship Program
CCYLA invites first and second year law students from Baylor, Oklahoma University, SMU, Texas A & M, Texas Tech, and UNT to apply for judicial internships with the Collin County Court and District Court Judges in McKinney, Texas.
Legal Aid Pro Bono Clinic
Attorneys, paralegals, and law students are needed to help staff the monthly LANWT legal aid clinics in Collin County. Whether you're new to the legal field or have been practicing for years, all volunteers are needed and greatly appreciated.
NEWS & HEADLINES
- Texas Supreme Court Chief Justice Hecht delivers State of the Judiciary
- DVAP, Legal Aid of NorthWest Texas raise more than $1.1 million for access to justice
- Sabrina N. Jiwani named to TMCP Steering Commmittee
- Entertainment attorney and author Mike Farris is latest guest on State Bar of Texas Podcast
- Houston Volunteer Lawyers now pre-screening clients for ‘Will-A-Thon’
- MCLE extensions, fee waivers available for Texas lawyers affected by government shutdown
- TOJI launches fourth cohort
- Free legal clinic for veterans in Richmond
- In Memoriam—January 2019
- Texas Bar Journal Must-Reads for February
- Past State Bar President Darrell E. Jordan dies at 80
- Network and save $150 on registration at ABA TECHSHOW 2019 in Chicago
- ABA recognizes Texas attorneys and law firms as Pro Bono Leaders
- DVAP will host series of legal clinics for Dallas County residents
- Alexandra Guio receives ABA YLD’s National Outstanding Lawyer Award