Law School Liaison Program
The student liaison, in conjunction with their school's career services office, is tasked with keeping the law students at his or her school apprised of important events and news pertaining to CCYLA and the Collin County legal community.
CCYLA Judicial Internship Program
CCYLA invites first and second year law students from Baylor, Oklahoma University, SMU, Texas A & M, Texas Tech, and UNT to apply for judicial internships with the Collin County Court and District Court Judges in McKinney, Texas.
Legal Aid Pro Bono Clinic
Attorneys, paralegals, and law students are needed to help staff the monthly LANWT legal aid clinics in Collin County. Whether you're new to the legal field or have been practicing for years, all volunteers are needed and greatly appreciated.
NEWS & HEADLINES
- July 2017 Texas Bar Exam results released
- Free legal clinic to be held for veterans in Tomball
- Texas Bar Journal Must-Reads for November
- DBA hosts a fireside chat with Mayor Mike Rawlings
- Tarrant County Bar hosts swearing-in ceremony
- Open enrollment 2018 begins November 1
- Pro Bono Spotlight Day 5: Marilyn D. McGuire
- DVAP to host free legal clinics in November
- Pro Bono Week Spotlight Day 4: Brit Inman Swanson
- Statewide Bankruptcy Pro Bono Project launches
- Pro Bono Week Spotlight Day 3: Natalie Smeltzer Fortenberry
- Deadline approaching for State Bar at-large director nominations
- Pro Bono Week Spotlight Day 2: Gracie Wood
- Pro Bono Week Spotlight Day 1: Stephen Rispoli
- HTLA hosts courthouse tour and swearing-in ceremony