Law School Liaison Program
The student liaison, in conjunction with their school's career services office, is tasked with keeping the law students at his or her school apprised of important events and news pertaining to CCYLA and the Collin County legal community.
CCYLA Judicial Internship Program
CCYLA invites first and second year law students from Baylor, Oklahoma University, SMU, Texas A & M, Texas Tech, and UNT to apply for judicial internships with the Collin County Court and District Court Judges in McKinney, Texas.
Legal Aid Pro Bono Clinic
Attorneys, paralegals, and law students are needed to help staff the monthly LANWT legal aid clinics in Collin County. Whether you're new to the legal field or have been practicing for years, all volunteers are needed and greatly appreciated.
NEWS & HEADLINES
- Flag lowered to half-staff; blood drives set
- Stories of Recovery: Fearing Discovery
- Free legal help available for people affected by flooding in 3 South Texas counties
- Register now for TAPS 2019
- Veterans can receive legal advice through HBF Saturday clinics
- Two Texas attorneys named to Fastcase 50 list of top innovators
- In Memoriam — June 2019
- July must-reads
- Winners of the 2019 Texas Gavel Awards announced
- State Bar of Texas Annual Meeting podcasts available for listeners
- Houston Bar Association establishes LGBTQ+ Committee
- Texas attorneys honored by ABAYLD
- Stories of Recovery: Today My Life Is Good
- TCDLA to honor Declaration of Independence
- TYLA president receives TCAA Susan Rocha Award