Law School Liaison Program
The student liaison, in conjunction with their school's career services office, is tasked with keeping the law students at his or her school apprised of important events and news pertaining to CCYLA and the Collin County legal community.
CCYLA Judicial Internship Program
CCYLA invites first and second year law students from Baylor, Oklahoma University, SMU, Texas A & M, Texas Tech, and UNT to apply for judicial internships with the Collin County Court and District Court Judges in McKinney, Texas.
Legal Aid Pro Bono Clinic
Attorneys, paralegals, and law students are needed to help staff the monthly LANWT legal aid clinics in Collin County. Whether you're new to the legal field or have been practicing for years, all volunteers are needed and greatly appreciated.
NEWS & HEADLINES
- State Bar Executive Committee to meet on August 31
- Texas Access to Justice Foundation receives $20 million grant to provide COVID-19-related housing legal services
- A Tribute to Osler McCarthy: A Life Well Lived in the Law
- Dallas Bar Association to hold LegalLine E-Clinics
- Committee seeks public comments on proposed ethics opinion
- Joe Escobedo, Cindy Tisdale recommended as State Bar president-elect nominees
- Sponsored Content: How To Choose a Cloud Storage Solution for a Law Firm
- Casemaker-Fastcase Merger: What It Means for Texas Lawyers
- Scams continue to target Texas attorneys
- State Bar of Texas Government Law Council names Victor A. Flores 2021 Rising Advocate in Government Law
- Dallas Bar Association names Cheryl Wattley as Trial Lawyer of the Year
- Past State Bar President James Branton dies at 83
- State Bar Paralegal Division elects new officers, board of directors
- Sponsored Content: An Introduction: Cloud Document Management
- Houston Bar Association celebrates achievements at annual dinner