Law School Liaison Program
The student liaison, in conjunction with their school's career services office, is tasked with keeping the law students at his or her school apprised of important events and news pertaining to CCYLA and the Collin County legal community.
CCYLA Judicial Internship Program
CCYLA invites first and second year law students from Baylor, Oklahoma University, SMU, Texas A & M, Texas Tech, and UNT to apply for judicial internships with the Collin County Court and District Court Judges in McKinney, Texas.
Legal Aid Pro Bono Clinic
Attorneys, paralegals, and law students are needed to help staff the monthly LANWT legal aid clinics in Collin County. Whether you're new to the legal field or have been practicing for years, all volunteers are needed and greatly appreciated.
NEWS & HEADLINES
- What Evan Thomas Taught Me . . . By Way of Sandra Day O’Connor
- Dallas Bar Association receives Texas Bar Foundation grant for legal incubator
- Podcast previews 2019 State Bar of Texas Annual Meeting
- Students K-12 take home awards at 2019 Law Day competition
- Champions of Justice Gala raises $455,050 for veterans’ legal services
- In Memoriam – April 2019
- May must-reads
- New Texas lawyers to be sworn in May 13
- Larry McDougal elected State Bar of Texas president-elect for 2019-2020
- Free legal clinic for veterans in Texas City
- Week of May 1-7 designated as National Proud to Be an American Week
- State Bar of Texas Board Update
- Jerry C. Alexander of Dallas selected State Bar of Texas board chair-elect
- State Bar board to meet Friday in Georgetown
- DVAP hosts free legal clinics for Dallas County residents in May