Law School Liaison Program
The student liaison, in conjunction with their school's career services office, is tasked with keeping the law students at his or her school apprised of important events and news pertaining to CCYLA and the Collin County legal community.
CCYLA Judicial Internship Program
CCYLA invites first and second year law students from Baylor, Oklahoma University, SMU, Texas A & M, Texas Tech, and UNT to apply for judicial internships with the Collin County Court and District Court Judges in McKinney, Texas.
Legal Aid Pro Bono Clinic
Attorneys, paralegals, and law students are needed to help staff the monthly LANWT legal aid clinics in Collin County. Whether you're new to the legal field or have been practicing for years, all volunteers are needed and greatly appreciated.
NEWS & HEADLINES
- Well-being task force’s 10 tips on fostering a healthy workplace
- Robert Doggett named new executive director of Texas RioGrande Legal Aid
- Registration for ABA TECHSHOW 2018 is open
- SABA launches Project RISE with $7,000 Texas Bar Foundation grant
- Share your blog on Texas Bar Today
- Texas Bar Foundation grant to help CJP upgrade technology
- Discounts for vacations
- Hotmail users targeted by IRS email scam
- UT Austin police seek help
- Stories of Recovery: ‘Good Enough Just by Being Me’
- Vick: Proposed State Bar budget reduces spending
- Upcoming ABA YLD Twitter chat focuses on mental health and addiction
- Lawyer Death by Suicide
- ABA CoLAP to host live Twitter chat on problem gambling