Law School Liaison Program
The student liaison, in conjunction with their school's career services office, is tasked with keeping the law students at his or her school apprised of important events and news pertaining to CCYLA and the Collin County legal community.
CCYLA Judicial Internship Program
CCYLA invites first and second year law students from Baylor, Oklahoma University, SMU, Texas A & M, Texas Tech, and UNT to apply for judicial internships with the Collin County Court and District Court Judges in McKinney, Texas.
Legal Aid Pro Bono Clinic
Attorneys, paralegals, and law students are needed to help staff the monthly LANWT legal aid clinics in Collin County. Whether you're new to the legal field or have been practicing for years, all volunteers are needed and greatly appreciated.
NEWS & HEADLINES
- Holy Moley: Musings on “Super” Litigation
- Texas Bar Journal Must-Reads for October
- In Memoriam
- Free legal clinic for veterans in Galveston
- Longley: Committee review planned, president-elect nominees approved
- Guest blog: Absent respondeat superior, a negligent entrustment action should not impose vicarious liability on the entrustor
- State Bar board approves Collins, McDougal as candidates for president-elect
- SBOT Board of Directors honors Austin attorney Shannon H. Ratliff
- New TYLA project stocks courthouses with books for kids
- Sponsored Content: How is Cloud Computing Secured?
- Texas Gavel Awards presented at FOIFT annual conference
- State Bar Board of Directors to meet September 28 in Austin
- Discounts for home improvement
- Hours for a Cause provides innovative way for attorneys to help
- Stories of Recovery: A colleague’s suicide inspires attorney to join the Texas Lawyers’ Assistance Program