Law School Liaison Program
The student liaison, in conjunction with their school's career services office, is tasked with keeping the law students at his or her school apprised of important events and news pertaining to CCYLA and the Collin County legal community.
CCYLA Judicial Internship Program
CCYLA invites first and second year law students from Baylor, Oklahoma University, SMU, Texas A & M, Texas Tech, and UNT to apply for judicial internships with the Collin County Court and District Court Judges in McKinney, Texas.
Legal Aid Pro Bono Clinic
Attorneys, paralegals, and law students are needed to help staff the monthly LANWT legal aid clinics in Collin County. Whether you're new to the legal field or have been practicing for years, all volunteers are needed and greatly appreciated.
NEWS & HEADLINES
- Dallas Bar Association hosting summer law programs for law students, clerks
- State Bar LRE website redesigned
- Sophisticated scam targets Texas attorney
- Free legal clinic for veterans in Richmond
- Carmen Roe of Houston elected to State Bar of Texas Board of Directors in runoff
- Sponsored Content: Lawyers of Distinction Can Help Your Law Practice Grow
- A look at the Texas Lawyers Group
- Warren Harris is new Houston Bar Association president
- TexasBarBooks offers affordable subscriptions to online manuals
- Electronics and automotive discounts
- Keynote speakers announced for 2018 State Bar Annual Meeting
- Task Force recommends adopting the Uniform Bar Examination
- Stories of Recovery: Living with Bipolar II Disorder
- Sponsored Content: Lawyers of Distinction
- Knowledge Center offers members practical resources