Law School Liaison Program
The student liaison, in conjunction with their school's career services office, is tasked with keeping the law students at his or her school apprised of important events and news pertaining to CCYLA and the Collin County legal community.
CCYLA Judicial Internship Program
CCYLA invites first and second year law students from Baylor, Oklahoma University, SMU, Texas A & M, Texas Tech, and UNT to apply for judicial internships with the Collin County Court and District Court Judges in McKinney, Texas.
Legal Aid Pro Bono Clinic
Attorneys, paralegals, and law students are needed to help staff the monthly LANWT legal aid clinics in Collin County. Whether you're new to the legal field or have been practicing for years, all volunteers are needed and greatly appreciated.
NEWS & HEADLINES
- Stories of Recovery: Becoming an Alcoholic
- CLEO to recognize Texas law professors, law schools, and legal organization
- Texas Social Media Research Institute honors State Bar for Twitter account
- The 4 Hour Per Day Rule
- Updates from the State Bar President-elect Candidates
- AWAF honors four attorneys, awards six scholarships at annual Premier Women in Law Luncheon
- State Bar of Texas International Law Section to embark on Argentina trip
- President’s Update: State Bar Budget and Other News
- Savings with Beneplace
- Free legal clinic for veterans in Lake Jackson
- Live chat
- 14th annual People’s Law School to be held April 7
- Texas Bar Journal Must-Reads for April
- UNT Dallas College of Law names dean
- TBLS accepting certification applications for 2018