Law School Liaison Program
The student liaison, in conjunction with their school's career services office, is tasked with keeping the law students at his or her school apprised of important events and news pertaining to CCYLA and the Collin County legal community.
CCYLA Judicial Internship Program
CCYLA invites first and second year law students from Baylor, Oklahoma University, SMU, Texas A & M, Texas Tech, and UNT to apply for judicial internships with the Collin County Court and District Court Judges in McKinney, Texas.
Legal Aid Pro Bono Clinic
Attorneys, paralegals, and law students are needed to help staff the monthly LANWT legal aid clinics in Collin County. Whether you're new to the legal field or have been practicing for years, all volunteers are needed and greatly appreciated.
NEWS & HEADLINES
- Scams continue to target Texas attorneys
- Houston legal community forms evictions assistance coalition
- Dallas Bar Association hosts e-clinic series on Wednesdays
- Winners of the 2020 Texas Gavel Awards announced
- TYLA Director Spotlight: Nick Guinn
- State Bar of Texas coronavirus response update for 7/31/20
- Reagan W. Simpson to receive 2020 Chief Justice Jack Pope Professionalism Award
- Harris County attorney warns public about COVID-19 scams
- Vicki Clark kicks off new Bar Leaders Conference Speaker Series
- Stories of Recovery: There is help
- TYLA receives three ABA YLD Awards of Achievement
- State Bar Board of Directors takes action at special meeting
- Dallas Volunteer Attorney Program hosts virtual legal clinics
- TYLA Director Spotlight: Michael Gaston-Bell
- Army veteran heads clinic at UH Law Center to represent service members in criminal cases