Law School Liaison Program
The student liaison, in conjunction with their school's career services office, is tasked with keeping the law students at his or her school apprised of important events and news pertaining to CCYLA and the Collin County legal community.
CCYLA Judicial Internship Program
CCYLA invites first and second year law students from Baylor, Oklahoma University, SMU, Texas A & M, Texas Tech, and UNT to apply for judicial internships with the Collin County Court and District Court Judges in McKinney, Texas.
Legal Aid Pro Bono Clinic
Attorneys, paralegals, and law students are needed to help staff the monthly LANWT legal aid clinics in Collin County. Whether you're new to the legal field or have been practicing for years, all volunteers are needed and greatly appreciated.
NEWS & HEADLINES
- State Bar of Texas statement on reports of IOLTA account issues
- At-large directors sought for State Bar of Texas Board of Directors
- Sponsored Content: The History (and Future) of Electronic Signatures
- South Texas College of Law Houston honors graduates at Alumni Association Annual Luncheon
- July 2021 Texas Bar Exam results listed
- Scams continue to target Texas attorneys
- Texas Supreme Court debuts new email subscription, rolling caselaw updates
- State Bar board approves candidates, responds to federal court decision
- State Bar board approves candidates for 2022-2023 president-elect
- Sponsored Content: Document Management Vs. Records Management: What’s The Difference And Why Does It Matter?
- State Bar of Texas Board of Directors to meet September 24
- Erica Grigg named director of Texas Lawyers’ Assistance Program
- Free legal assistance available for low-income individuals affected by Hurricane Nicholas
- Sample Billing Language for Attorneys to Reduce Payment Delays
- St. Mary’s University School of Law to launch first fully online J.D. program approved by ABA in fall 2022