Law School Liaison Program
The student liaison, in conjunction with their school's career services office, is tasked with keeping the law students at his or her school apprised of important events and news pertaining to CCYLA and the Collin County legal community.
CCYLA Judicial Internship Program
CCYLA invites first and second year law students from Baylor, Oklahoma University, SMU, Texas A & M, Texas Tech, and UNT to apply for judicial internships with the Collin County Court and District Court Judges in McKinney, Texas.
Legal Aid Pro Bono Clinic
Attorneys, paralegals, and law students are needed to help staff the monthly LANWT legal aid clinics in Collin County. Whether you're new to the legal field or have been practicing for years, all volunteers are needed and greatly appreciated.
NEWS & HEADLINES
- Texas Capital Bank joins Texas Access to Justice Foundation Prime Partner Bank program
- State Bar board to meet June 12-13 in Austin
- Fifth Circuit seeks comments on proposed rule changes
- In Memoriam – May 2019
- Scams Continue to Target Texas Attorneys
- Lawyers Are Leaders: Applying the Air Force’s Core Values to Your Daily Practice
- June must-reads
- DVAP, Montgomery Bar host free legal clinics in June
- Stories of Recovery: I believe in hope for the hopeless
- Dallas’ Bishop Lynch places 10th at National High School Mock Trial Competition; Wylie student wins art contest
- Houston Bar Association presents awards at annual dinner
- Benny Agosto Jr. is the new Houston Bar Association president
- Free legal clinic for veterans in Richmond
- Newest attorneys sworn in to Texas Bar
- State Bar of Texas responds to lawsuit with strong constitutional defense