Law School Liaison Program
The student liaison, in conjunction with their school's career services office, is tasked with keeping the law students at his or her school apprised of important events and news pertaining to CCYLA and the Collin County legal community.
CCYLA Judicial Internship Program
CCYLA invites first and second year law students from Baylor, Oklahoma University, SMU, Texas A & M, Texas Tech, and UNT to apply for judicial internships with the Collin County Court and District Court Judges in McKinney, Texas.
Legal Aid Pro Bono Clinic
Attorneys, paralegals, and law students are needed to help staff the monthly LANWT legal aid clinics in Collin County. Whether you're new to the legal field or have been practicing for years, all volunteers are needed and greatly appreciated.
NEWS & HEADLINES
- Save with member discounts
- Texas to recognize paralegals on October 23
- Justice Ted Z. Robertson, 1921-2017
- Houston firms and corporations join Project TRAIN Network
- Free legal clinic for veterans in Richmond
- The Law: A Profession in Trouble?
- South Texas College of Law Houston hosts Harvey relief training
- Stories of Recovery: ‘Half the man I used to be and twice the man I ever was’
- Dallas Bar honors excellence in legal reporting with Philbin Awards
- Texas Bar Private Insurance Exchange hosts free open enrollment luncheon
- CANLAW Clinic helps cancer patients with estate planning
- The State Bar of Texas, Dallas Bar Association win Luminary Awards
- Barratry PSA clarification
- Savings for outdoor events
- Texas Bar College and Texas Bar College Endowment Fund make $20,000 donation to legal assistance programs