Law School Liaison Program
The student liaison, in conjunction with their school's career services office, is tasked with keeping the law students at his or her school apprised of important events and news pertaining to CCYLA and the Collin County legal community.
CCYLA Judicial Internship Program
CCYLA invites first and second year law students from Baylor, Oklahoma University, SMU, Texas A & M, Texas Tech, and UNT to apply for judicial internships with the Collin County Court and District Court Judges in McKinney, Texas.
Legal Aid Pro Bono Clinic
Attorneys, paralegals, and law students are needed to help staff the monthly LANWT legal aid clinics in Collin County. Whether you're new to the legal field or have been practicing for years, all volunteers are needed and greatly appreciated.
NEWS & HEADLINES
- Update from State Bar President Tom Vick—Nov. 17, 2017
- Exclusive deals on products and services
- TMCP names award winners during 2017 conference
- New Texas lawyers to be sworn in November 20
- New TLAP video focuses on PTSD after Hurricane Harvey
- Scams Continue to Target Texas Attorneys
- Stories of Recovery: No More Drinking Games
- San Antonio Bar Association rallies pro bono volunteers to assist Sutherland Springs victims
- San Antonio Bar Association hosts a veterans legal clinic November
- Disaster-Response Lessons for Lawyers and Law Firms
- Share your blog on Texas Bar Today
- Veterans Legal Aid Week offers free services to vets Nov. 6-10
- A roundup of veterans legal clinics across Texas leading up to Veterans Day
- Vick: Honor our veterans through service, giving
- New deals and seasonal specials