Law School Liaison Program
The student liaison, in conjunction with their school's career services office, is tasked with keeping the law students at his or her school apprised of important events and news pertaining to CCYLA and the Collin County legal community.
CCYLA Judicial Internship Program
CCYLA invites first and second year law students from Baylor, Oklahoma University, SMU, Texas A & M, Texas Tech, and UNT to apply for judicial internships with the Collin County Court and District Court Judges in McKinney, Texas.
Legal Aid Pro Bono Clinic
Attorneys, paralegals, and law students are needed to help staff the monthly LANWT legal aid clinics in Collin County. Whether you're new to the legal field or have been practicing for years, all volunteers are needed and greatly appreciated.
NEWS & HEADLINES
- Register Now for 2021 State Bar of Texas Virtual Annual Meeting!
- Sponsored Content: Solving for Downward Pricing Pressure Without Sacrificing Profit
- State Bar awarded grant to help educate students, public about jury service
- Law student, intern at Scott Douglass McConnico launches clothing line for women in the law
- State Bar to present budget to Texas Supreme Court on May 10
- Virtual new lawyers induction ceremony set for May 10
- TLAP debuts new, free CLE targeting depression and suicide among lawyers
- March 2021 Texas Bar exam results listed
- Three Texas judges and one lawyer to perform at ABA Hispanic Commission’s Cinco de Música
- Join us today through May 7 for Well-Being Week in Law
- Laura Gibson elected State Bar president-elect; Michael Ritter wins TYLA post
- St. Mary’s University to host 27th annual People’s Law School online for Law Day
- Tarrant County Bar to host discussion on diversity and inclusion programs
- Texas Bar Journal announces 2021 Short Story Contest winners
- State Bar of Texas announces 2021 winners of Law Day contests