Law School Liaison Program
The student liaison, in conjunction with their school's career services office, is tasked with keeping the law students at his or her school apprised of important events and news pertaining to CCYLA and the Collin County legal community.
CCYLA Judicial Internship Program
CCYLA invites first and second year law students from Baylor, Oklahoma University, SMU, Texas A & M, Texas Tech, and UNT to apply for judicial internships with the Collin County Court and District Court Judges in McKinney, Texas.
Legal Aid Pro Bono Clinic
Attorneys, paralegals, and law students are needed to help staff the monthly LANWT legal aid clinics in Collin County. Whether you're new to the legal field or have been practicing for years, all volunteers are needed and greatly appreciated.
NEWS & HEADLINES
- Houston attorneys, judges reading at 100 schools for Constitution Day
- Lawyers: Learn about health insurance options at free Texas Bar Private Insurance Exchange luncheons
- Dallas Bar Association to hold Diversity Summit
- Sponsored Content: Credit Card Mythbusting: 7 Reasons Law Firms Still Resist Online Payments
- TexasBarCLE receives ACLEA award for outstanding achievement in programming
- Savings on healthy choices
- Mexican-American Bar Association of Texas Foundation awards scholarships to Houston law students
- Presiding Judge John Frank “Jack” Onion Jr., 1925-2018
- Texas Bar Journal Must-Reads for September
- Deadline to pay membership fees is midnight August 31
- Free legal clinic for veterans in Conroe
- Cezy Collins, Larry McDougal recommended as State Bar president-elect nominees
- The State Bar Professionalism Committee has been hard at work
- First Amendment attorney wins Texas freedom of information award
- Longley: Seeking your help to tighten the belt