Law School Liaison Program
The student liaison, in conjunction with their school's career services office, is tasked with keeping the law students at his or her school apprised of important events and news pertaining to CCYLA and the Collin County legal community.
CCYLA Judicial Internship Program
CCYLA invites first and second year law students from Baylor, Oklahoma University, SMU, Texas A & M, Texas Tech, and UNT to apply for judicial internships with the Collin County Court and District Court Judges in McKinney, Texas.
Legal Aid Pro Bono Clinic
Attorneys, paralegals, and law students are needed to help staff the monthly LANWT legal aid clinics in Collin County. Whether you're new to the legal field or have been practicing for years, all volunteers are needed and greatly appreciated.
NEWS & HEADLINES
- Free legal clinic for veterans in Tomball
- Longley: Board votes on chief disciplinary counsel, TYLA election issue
- Houston attorney collecting baby supplies for Operation Homefront
- Seana Willing selected as new chief disciplinary counsel
- State Bar Board of Directors to meet January 18 in Austin
- Sign up now for free solo, small firm CLE
- Newest Travis County and 3rd Court of Appeals judiciary sworn in
- Entries sought for 2019 Texas Gavel Awards
- Technology: Living Spaces
- In Memoriam—December 2018
- Subscribe to the State Bar of Texas Daily News Briefing
- Texas Bar Journal Must-Reads for January
- A Year-End Message from State Bar President Joe K. Longley
- David Whitley appointed secretary of state of Texas
- Sponsored Content: How Does Your Law Firm’s NPS Stack Up?