Law School Liaison Program
The student liaison, in conjunction with their school's career services office, is tasked with keeping the law students at his or her school apprised of important events and news pertaining to CCYLA and the Collin County legal community.
CCYLA Judicial Internship Program
CCYLA invites first and second year law students from Baylor, Oklahoma University, SMU, Texas A & M, Texas Tech, and UNT to apply for judicial internships with the Collin County Court and District Court Judges in McKinney, Texas.
Legal Aid Pro Bono Clinic
Attorneys, paralegals, and law students are needed to help staff the monthly LANWT legal aid clinics in Collin County. Whether you're new to the legal field or have been practicing for years, all volunteers are needed and greatly appreciated.
NEWS & HEADLINES
- Can racial bias and privacy concerns be corrected in face recognition?
- Changes to patent law and possibilities for future change
- Token creators want SEC to clarify regulations
- Criminal and civil legal issues in cryptocurrency
- Sponsored Content: 10 Lessons Learned in 10 Years
- The future of AI regulation
- Houston Volunteer Lawyers expands pro se program hours
- Creekview High School takes first at mock trial competition
- President’s Update: State Bar Transparency & Other News
- TOJI’s third cohort kicks off
- A guide to legal-related events and sessions at SXSW in Austin
- ABA CoLAP and ABA LSD to host live Twitter Chat on law student wellness
- Attorneys and paralegals sworn in at TBLS Induction Ceremony
- State Bar of Texas board chair honored with diversity award
- Texas Supreme Court adopts amendments to attorney disciplinary rules