Law School Liaison Program
The student liaison, in conjunction with their school's career services office, is tasked with keeping the law students at his or her school apprised of important events and news pertaining to CCYLA and the Collin County legal community.
CCYLA Judicial Internship Program
CCYLA invites first and second year law students from Baylor, Oklahoma University, SMU, Texas A & M, Texas Tech, and UNT to apply for judicial internships with the Collin County Court and District Court Judges in McKinney, Texas.
Legal Aid Pro Bono Clinic
Attorneys, paralegals, and law students are needed to help staff the monthly LANWT legal aid clinics in Collin County. Whether you're new to the legal field or have been practicing for years, all volunteers are needed and greatly appreciated.
NEWS & HEADLINES
- State Bar board to meet Friday in Georgetown
- DVAP hosts free legal clinics for Dallas County residents in May
- Free legal clinic for veterans in Lake Jackson
- UNT Dallas law student wins Women and the Law Section writing competition
- Stories of Recovery: Finding a “life worth living”
- State Bar of Texas announces 2019 winners of Law Day contests
- MidSouth Bank joins Texas Access to Justice Foundation’s Prime Partner Bank program
- Texas Bar Journal announces 2019 Short Story Contest winners
- Apffel: We Will Defend the State Bar of Texas
- The State Bar of Texas’ career center offers tips for job seekers
- TexasBarCLE honors outstanding volunteers
- TOJI accepting applications for 5th cohort
- ABA seeks attorney volunteers to help along Southern Border
- Sponsored Content: How Law Firms Can Prevent Client Non-Payment
- TRLA launches disaster-preparedness community meetings