Law School Liaison Program
The student liaison, in conjunction with their school's career services office, is tasked with keeping the law students at his or her school apprised of important events and news pertaining to CCYLA and the Collin County legal community.
CCYLA Judicial Internship Program
CCYLA invites first and second year law students from Baylor, Oklahoma University, SMU, Texas A & M, Texas Tech, and UNT to apply for judicial internships with the Collin County Court and District Court Judges in McKinney, Texas.
Legal Aid Pro Bono Clinic
Attorneys, paralegals, and law students are needed to help staff the monthly LANWT legal aid clinics in Collin County. Whether you're new to the legal field or have been practicing for years, all volunteers are needed and greatly appreciated.
NEWS & HEADLINES
- State Bar of Texas offers tips on avoiding scams involving fake lawyers, law firms
- Early thoughts for family law practitioners on the modernized military retirement system
- Scams Continue to Target Texas Attorneys
- #SBOT17: Relive Annual Meeting through our social media recap
- Free legal clinic for veterans in Katy
- Discounts for car shopping
- Texas Supreme Court congratulates first TOJI cohort
- Stories of Recovery: High Anxiety
- TLAP director named chair of American Bar Association commission
- TYLA seeks lawyers to judge State Moot Court Competition
- Savings for summer
- Texas Bar Journal Must-Reads for June
- Texas Lawyers’ Assistance Program launches new website
- Free legal clinic for Conroe veterans
- Texas House congratulates Joe K. Longley with resolution