Law School Liaison Program
The student liaison, in conjunction with their school's career services office, is tasked with keeping the law students at his or her school apprised of important events and news pertaining to CCYLA and the Collin County legal community.
CCYLA Judicial Internship Program
CCYLA invites first and second year law students from Baylor, Oklahoma University, SMU, Texas A & M, Texas Tech, and UNT to apply for judicial internships with the Collin County Court and District Court Judges in McKinney, Texas.
Legal Aid Pro Bono Clinic
Attorneys, paralegals, and law students are needed to help staff the monthly LANWT legal aid clinics in Collin County. Whether you're new to the legal field or have been practicing for years, all volunteers are needed and greatly appreciated.
NEWS & HEADLINES
- Voting ends today in 2021 State Bar of Texas rules vote
- TexasBarCLE webcast on claims from freezes, power outages, broken pipes
- State Bar of Texas rules vote: Voting ends tomorrow!
- State Bar of Texas president-elect candidate forum set for March 25
- Stories of Recovery: Diagnosis was the beginning of my story
- TOJI nominated for ABA Louis M. Brown Award for Legal Access
- TexasBarCLE honors outstanding volunteers
- Ethics committee seeks public comments on 2 proposed opinions
- Houston Bar Association and others provide legal help for winter storm issues
- Texas young lawyers to launch website educating students about iconic women in legal history
- State Bar offers free CLE course, other educational resources to Texas lawyers during rules vote
- State Bar president’s grievance task force seeks feedback
- Free legal assistance available for low-income individuals affected by the Texas winter storm
- State Bar of Texas winter weather response update
- Board of Law Examiners issues February 2021 Texas Bar Exam update