Law School Liaison Program
The student liaison, in conjunction with their school's career services office, is tasked with keeping the law students at his or her school apprised of important events and news pertaining to CCYLA and the Collin County legal community.
CCYLA Judicial Internship Program
CCYLA invites first and second year law students from Baylor, Oklahoma University, SMU, Texas A & M, Texas Tech, and UNT to apply for judicial internships with the Collin County Court and District Court Judges in McKinney, Texas.
Legal Aid Pro Bono Clinic
Attorneys, paralegals, and law students are needed to help staff the monthly LANWT legal aid clinics in Collin County. Whether you're new to the legal field or have been practicing for years, all volunteers are needed and greatly appreciated.
NEWS & HEADLINES
- Guest blog: Three tax tips for every lawyer
- Discounts for financial planning
- An update on MCLE reporting on State Bar of Texas website
- Register now to attend University of Houston’s “People’s Law School”
- Stories of Recovery: Alcohol was not my friend
- Workshops held for Rio Grande Valley inventors, entrepreneurs
- SXSW panel tackles entertainment law ethics
- AG’s office warns public about IRS scams
- SXSW law-related panels roundup
- Copyright infringement, music policy explored at SXSW panels
- SXSW panel: How attorneys are crowdsourcing to increase access to justice
- SXSW panel tackles electronic privacy in an evolving digital age
- Dallas volunteer attorneys host free small business clinic
- New helpline educates on CPS issues
- DBA seeks Dallas juniors for paid summer internships