Law School Liaison Program
The student liaison, in conjunction with their school's career services office, is tasked with keeping the law students at his or her school apprised of important events and news pertaining to CCYLA and the Collin County legal community.
CCYLA Judicial Internship Program
CCYLA invites first and second year law students from Baylor, Oklahoma University, SMU, Texas A & M, Texas Tech, and UNT to apply for judicial internships with the Collin County Court and District Court Judges in McKinney, Texas.
Legal Aid Pro Bono Clinic
Attorneys, paralegals, and law students are needed to help staff the monthly LANWT legal aid clinics in Collin County. Whether you're new to the legal field or have been practicing for years, all volunteers are needed and greatly appreciated.
NEWS & HEADLINES
- Kick back and relax: Show us how you chill with #LawyerVacay
- Alistair Dawson elected fellows chair of Texas Bar Foundation
- Finding Your Niche
- Knowledge Center offers members practical resources
- Austin Bar, AYLA produce video
- Free legal clinic for veterans in Katy
- Sponsored Content: How to Track Productivity at a Mid-Sized Law Firm
- Three Texas attorneys named to Fastcase 50 list of top innovators
- You are just in time for CLE at the Texas Advanced Paralegal Seminar
- Summer fun with the Member Benefits Program
- Reed Smith attorneys, staff get active with “Get Moving Challenge”
- Texas Bar Journal must-reads for July
- Austin Bar and AYLA name new leaders
- Justice Phil Johnson receives award from Texas Bar Foundation
- Texas Access to Justice Foundation establishes Randy Chapman Fellowship