Law School Liaison Program
The student liaison, in conjunction with their school's career services office, is tasked with keeping the law students at his or her school apprised of important events and news pertaining to CCYLA and the Collin County legal community.
CCYLA Judicial Internship Program
CCYLA invites first and second year law students from Baylor, Oklahoma University, SMU, Texas A & M, Texas Tech, and UNT to apply for judicial internships with the Collin County Court and District Court Judges in McKinney, Texas.
Legal Aid Pro Bono Clinic
Attorneys, paralegals, and law students are needed to help staff the monthly LANWT legal aid clinics in Collin County. Whether you're new to the legal field or have been practicing for years, all volunteers are needed and greatly appreciated.
NEWS & HEADLINES
- Sponsored Content: The Five Things Lawyers Need in an Online Payment Solution
- Technology: Is a Video of a Video Admissible in a Criminal Trial?
- Stories of Recovery: A ‘drowning man’ finds hope
- DBA elects first Hispanic president
- State Bar offices to close Wednesday
- In Memoriam – November
- Texas Bar Journal Must-Reads for December
- Texas’ newest attorneys sworn in
- Free legal clinic for veterans in Katy
- Texas Access to Justice Foundation wraps up Texas Veterans Legal Aid Week
- Registration Open for State Bar LRE Annual Conference
- Chief Justice Hecht, Texas legal aid leaders honored by National Legal Aid & Defender Association
- Texas Supreme Court holds special session to commemorate 100th anniversary of World War I armistice
- Discounts for outdoor items
- Stories of Recovery: Life’s terms