Law School Liaison Program
The student liaison, in conjunction with their school's career services office, is tasked with keeping the law students at his or her school apprised of important events and news pertaining to CCYLA and the Collin County legal community.
CCYLA Judicial Internship Program
CCYLA invites first and second year law students from Baylor, Oklahoma University, SMU, Texas A & M, Texas Tech, and UNT to apply for judicial internships with the Collin County Court and District Court Judges in McKinney, Texas.
Legal Aid Pro Bono Clinic
Attorneys, paralegals, and law students are needed to help staff the monthly LANWT legal aid clinics in Collin County. Whether you're new to the legal field or have been practicing for years, all volunteers are needed and greatly appreciated.
NEWS & HEADLINES
- February 2017 Texas Bar Exam results released
- Texas House honors memory of former Chief Justice Jack Pope
- Free legal clinic for veterans in Tomball
- State Bar of Texas announces 2017 winners of Law Day contests
- Sugar Land attorney elected State Bar of Texas board chair
- Discounts, deals, and seasonal savings
- Austin Bar, local attorneys launch free cancer legal clinic
- Texas courts of appeals differ on email signature issue
- Stories of Recovery: She realized she was not alone
- Fifth Circuit adopts rule change
- St. Mary’s Law students repeat national moot court championship win
- Scams Continue to Target Texas Attorneys
- Texas Access to Justice Commission kicks off annual fundraising campaign
- My Bar Page features improved user experience: Here’s what you need to know
- Discounts for outdoor activities