Law School Liaison Program
The student liaison, in conjunction with their school's career services office, is tasked with keeping the law students at his or her school apprised of important events and news pertaining to CCYLA and the Collin County legal community.
CCYLA Judicial Internship Program
CCYLA invites first and second year law students from Baylor, Oklahoma University, SMU, Texas A & M, Texas Tech, and UNT to apply for judicial internships with the Collin County Court and District Court Judges in McKinney, Texas.
Legal Aid Pro Bono Clinic
Attorneys, paralegals, and law students are needed to help staff the monthly LANWT legal aid clinics in Collin County. Whether you're new to the legal field or have been practicing for years, all volunteers are needed and greatly appreciated.
NEWS & HEADLINES
- Savings on electronics and services
- Stories of Recovery: A Different Meaning of ‘AA’
- HBF, HVL to hold legal clinics for Harris County residents impacted by Harvey
- TYLA, young lawyer affiliates receive national awards
- Municipal judge tapped to help educate judiciary on mental health matters
- A Guardian of the Greens
- Sponsored Content: Launching One-Click Document Editing
- Pro bono assistance requested for asylum seekers in the El Paso area
- Dallas Bar Association wins ABA Partnership Award
- Free legal clinic for veterans in Tomball
- SBOT receives national award for improving legal services to low-income Texans
- Free CLE on disaster legal services, FEMA appeals planned for McAllen area
- Back to school savings
- #LawyerVacay highlights
- Southwest Jewish Congress to honor Lisa A. Genecov at annual fundraiser