Law School Liaison Program
The student liaison, in conjunction with their school's career services office, is tasked with keeping the law students at his or her school apprised of important events and news pertaining to CCYLA and the Collin County legal community.
CCYLA Judicial Internship Program
CCYLA invites first and second year law students from Baylor, Oklahoma University, SMU, Texas A & M, Texas Tech, and UNT to apply for judicial internships with the Collin County Court and District Court Judges in McKinney, Texas.
Legal Aid Pro Bono Clinic
Attorneys, paralegals, and law students are needed to help staff the monthly LANWT legal aid clinics in Collin County. Whether you're new to the legal field or have been practicing for years, all volunteers are needed and greatly appreciated.
NEWS & HEADLINES
- DBA honors legal news reporting at Stephen Philbin Awards
- New scam targets attorney through online member directory
- Sponsored Content: 2018 Clio Cloud Conference Highlights
- The Honorable John Frank Onion Jr.
- Texas lawyers able to assist North Carolinians recovering from Hurricane Florence
- Texas Bar Journal wins 2018 Luminary Award
- Have you RSVP’d to pro bono week?
- The Battle over Biometrics
- Public hearing set on proposed rules changes
- Savings on events and fashion
- State Bar accepting expressions of interest for 2019-2020 committees
- Guest blog: Making sure you have a court reporter in today’s market
- Holy Moley: Musings on “Super” Litigation
- Texas Bar Journal Must-Reads for October
- In Memoriam