Law School Liaison Program
The student liaison, in conjunction with their school's career services office, is tasked with keeping the law students at his or her school apprised of important events and news pertaining to CCYLA and the Collin County legal community.
CCYLA Judicial Internship Program
CCYLA invites first and second year law students from Baylor, Oklahoma University, SMU, Texas A & M, Texas Tech, and UNT to apply for judicial internships with the Collin County Court and District Court Judges in McKinney, Texas.
Legal Aid Pro Bono Clinic
Attorneys, paralegals, and law students are needed to help staff the monthly LANWT legal aid clinics in Collin County. Whether you're new to the legal field or have been practicing for years, all volunteers are needed and greatly appreciated.
NEWS & HEADLINES
- In Memoriam – May 2021
- State Bar of Texas Appellate Section seeks nominations for Texas Appellate Hall of Fame
- Texas Supreme Court Justice Eva Guzman announces intent to resign effective June 11
- Sponsored Content: Travel Inspires Law Career for SMU Spanish for Legal Professionals Professor
- TYLA seeks lawyers to judge virtual State Moot Court Competition
- Scams continue to target Texas attorneys
- Can a creditor or debt collector seize your social security or similar benefits?
- Stories of Recovery: The solution
- Texas Supreme Court issues new COVID-19 order, approves disciplinary rule changes
- UNT Dallas College of Law 3L student receives scholarship from Thai American Bar Association
- Legal Services to the Poor in Criminal Matters Committee announces Indigent Defense Awards winners
- Jennifer A. Hasley elected 2021-2022 Houston Bar Association president
- Sponsored Content: 3 Strategies for Giving Lawyers More Control in the Change Management Process
- Women and the Law Section announces 2021 award winners
- Scott Rothenberg named 2021 Gene Cavin Award for Excellence in CLE recipient