Law School Liaison Program
The student liaison, in conjunction with their school's career services office, is tasked with keeping the law students at his or her school apprised of important events and news pertaining to CCYLA and the Collin County legal community.
CCYLA Judicial Internship Program
CCYLA invites first and second year law students from Baylor, Oklahoma University, SMU, Texas A & M, Texas Tech, and UNT to apply for judicial internships with the Collin County Court and District Court Judges in McKinney, Texas.
Legal Aid Pro Bono Clinic
Attorneys, paralegals, and law students are needed to help staff the monthly LANWT legal aid clinics in Collin County. Whether you're new to the legal field or have been practicing for years, all volunteers are needed and greatly appreciated.
NEWS & HEADLINES
- The State Commission on Judicial Conduct releases annual report
- Share Your Blog on Texas Bar Today
- Stories of Recovery: It’s a Disease, Not a Character Flaw (And It Won’t Get Better on Its Own)
- Update: Ongoing job scam targets law offices
- Comments sought on proposed rule revisions by February 8
- DBA and DVAP establish legal aid endowment fund
- Andrew Oldham appointed to the Texas Access to Justice Commission
- Entries sought for Texas Gavel Awards
- A Lawyer’s Duty of Confidentiality When Using Social Media
- Sponsored Content: 6 Realistic New Year’s Resolutions for Lawyers
- 6 Realistic New Year’s Resolutions for Lawyers
- Michael K. Hurst elected president of the Dallas Bar Association
- Willett, Blacklock take oaths
- Texas Bar Journal must-reads for January 2018
- Apffel: State Bar incubator is producing success stories