Law School Liaison Program
The student liaison, in conjunction with their school's career services office, is tasked with keeping the law students at his or her school apprised of important events and news pertaining to CCYLA and the Collin County legal community.
CCYLA Judicial Internship Program
CCYLA invites first and second year law students from Baylor, Oklahoma University, SMU, Texas A & M, Texas Tech, and UNT to apply for judicial internships with the Collin County Court and District Court Judges in McKinney, Texas.
Legal Aid Pro Bono Clinic
Attorneys, paralegals, and law students are needed to help staff the monthly LANWT legal aid clinics in Collin County. Whether you're new to the legal field or have been practicing for years, all volunteers are needed and greatly appreciated.
NEWS & HEADLINES
- TexasBarBooks offers affordable subscriptions to online manuals
- Electronics and automotive discounts
- Keynote speakers announced for 2018 State Bar Annual Meeting
- Task Force recommends adopting the Uniform Bar Examination
- Stories of Recovery: Living with Bipolar II Disorder
- Sponsored Content: Lawyers of Distinction
- Knowledge Center offers members practical resources
- Michele Wong Krause elected to ABA Board of Governors
- Free legal clinic for veterans in Tomball
- TYLA seeks moot court judges
- Fort Worth Library legal education series concludes May 20
- Sponsored Content: What Technology Does Your Law Firm Actually Need?
- Vick: Committee recommends Ross Fischer as State Bar general counsel
- Feerick Center for Social Justice selected as ACTL’s 2018 Emil Gumpert Award recipient
- Mental health awareness can save lives