Law School Liaison Program
The student liaison, in conjunction with their school's career services office, is tasked with keeping the law students at his or her school apprised of important events and news pertaining to CCYLA and the Collin County legal community.
CCYLA Judicial Internship Program
CCYLA invites first and second year law students from Baylor, Oklahoma University, SMU, Texas A & M, Texas Tech, and UNT to apply for judicial internships with the Collin County Court and District Court Judges in McKinney, Texas.
Legal Aid Pro Bono Clinic
Attorneys, paralegals, and law students are needed to help staff the monthly LANWT legal aid clinics in Collin County. Whether you're new to the legal field or have been practicing for years, all volunteers are needed and greatly appreciated.
NEWS & HEADLINES
- The Hon. Meca Walker begins service as Texas Bar College board chair
- Does buying a house affect my estate plan?
- Stories of Recovery: My Recovery Story
- TYLA Director Spotlight: Taylor S. Joeckel
- State Bar of Texas Board Update: September 25, 2020
- Pro bono lawyer Brian Singleterry on helping others
- State Bar COVID-19 update: TX Supreme Court issues new orders related to in-person trial procedures, evictions
- Board of Directors sets agenda for Sept. 25 quarterly meeting
- Sponsored Content: Don’t Panic: Getting Paid in a Pandemic
- Tarrant County Bar to host discussion on race and racism in the practice of law
- TYLA Director Spotlight: Jeanine Novosad Rispoli
- Texas Supreme Court Justice Eva Guzman will discuss the law and journey to the bench in new ‘Lady Justice’ Podcast Series
- State Bar of Texas Board Update: September 10, 2020
- TBLS seeks comments on new aviation law specialty area
- SMU, University of Houston to host Black Lawyers Matter virtual conference