Law School Liaison Program
The student liaison, in conjunction with their school's career services office, is tasked with keeping the law students at his or her school apprised of important events and news pertaining to CCYLA and the Collin County legal community.
CCYLA Judicial Internship Program
CCYLA invites first and second year law students from Baylor, Oklahoma University, SMU, Texas A & M, Texas Tech, and UNT to apply for judicial internships with the Collin County Court and District Court Judges in McKinney, Texas.
Legal Aid Pro Bono Clinic
Attorneys, paralegals, and law students are needed to help staff the monthly LANWT legal aid clinics in Collin County. Whether you're new to the legal field or have been practicing for years, all volunteers are needed and greatly appreciated.
NEWS & HEADLINES
- Texas Legislature adopts State Bar Sunset bill
- Austin attorney Joe K. Longley elected State Bar president-elect
- Make a difference: Volunteer attorneys sought to help with pro bono legal advice website
- 5 Myths About Legal Insurance BUSTED
- Dallas Volunteer Attorney Program names new director
- Beck Redden partner to serve as new Houston Bar Association president
- Discounts for Father’s Day and graduations
- Texas welcomes its newest lawyers to the bar at a swearing-in ceremony
- Stories of Recovery: Too Young Not to Quit!
- San Antonio Bar Association names new executive director
- Texas House passes State Bar Sunset bill
- San Antonio federal judge to receive CLE award from State Bar
- Free legal clinic for veterans in Galveston
- Bastrop bar association play raises money for scholarships
- America Ranks 94th Worldwide in Civil Justice: Attorneys and the Legal Insurance Industry Are Partnering to Improve Access and Affordability