Law School Liaison Program
The student liaison, in conjunction with their school's career services office, is tasked with keeping the law students at his or her school apprised of important events and news pertaining to CCYLA and the Collin County legal community.
CCYLA Judicial Internship Program
CCYLA invites first and second year law students from Baylor, Oklahoma University, SMU, Texas A & M, Texas Tech, and UNT to apply for judicial internships with the Collin County Court and District Court Judges in McKinney, Texas.
Legal Aid Pro Bono Clinic
Attorneys, paralegals, and law students are needed to help staff the monthly LANWT legal aid clinics in Collin County. Whether you're new to the legal field or have been practicing for years, all volunteers are needed and greatly appreciated.
NEWS & HEADLINES
- What happens when AI gets creative?
- Free legal clinic for veterans in Conroe
- Morals clauses multiply in Hollywood
- DBA to host Texas Day of Civility & Professionalism
- The GDPR and Europe’s new digital economy
- Vick: 6 lawyers to be interviewed for State Bar general counsel position
- Can racial bias and privacy concerns be corrected in face recognition?
- Changes to patent law and possibilities for future change
- Token creators want SEC to clarify regulations
- Criminal and civil legal issues in cryptocurrency
- Sponsored Content: 10 Lessons Learned in 10 Years
- The future of AI regulation
- Houston Volunteer Lawyers expands pro se program hours
- Creekview High School takes first at mock trial competition
- President’s Update: State Bar Transparency & Other News