Law School Liaison Program
The student liaison, in conjunction with their school's career services office, is tasked with keeping the law students at his or her school apprised of important events and news pertaining to CCYLA and the Collin County legal community.
CCYLA Judicial Internship Program
CCYLA invites first and second year law students from Baylor, Oklahoma University, SMU, Texas A & M, Texas Tech, and UNT to apply for judicial internships with the Collin County Court and District Court Judges in McKinney, Texas.
Legal Aid Pro Bono Clinic
Attorneys, paralegals, and law students are needed to help staff the monthly LANWT legal aid clinics in Collin County. Whether you're new to the legal field or have been practicing for years, all volunteers are needed and greatly appreciated.
NEWS & HEADLINES
- New from the ABA TechShow Start-Up Alley
- Early registration for the Texas Minority Attorney Program ends soon
- SXSW: Uncovering music licensing tips and tricks
- Volunteers needed to judge preliminary rounds of National Trial Competition
- SXSW: AI-powered media manipulation and its consequences
- SXSW: Chatbots & AI—business, legal, and ethical concerns
- SXSW: When the internet turns violent and abusive
- SXSW: Taming the Orwellian surveillance state
- Scams Continue to Target Texas Attorneys
- Detective: Scammers using threats of legal action to prey on vulnerable individuals
- State Bar offers update on online dues payment process
- K&L Gates hosts Women’s Day events in Texas offices
- TBLS inducts attorneys and paralegals
- Scenes from around the state: Rockwall
- Houston Bar Association names new executive director