Law School Liaison Program
The student liaison, in conjunction with their school's career services office, is tasked with keeping the law students at his or her school apprised of important events and news pertaining to CCYLA and the Collin County legal community.
CCYLA Judicial Internship Program
CCYLA invites first and second year law students from Baylor, Oklahoma University, SMU, Texas A & M, Texas Tech, and UNT to apply for judicial internships with the Collin County Court and District Court Judges in McKinney, Texas.
Legal Aid Pro Bono Clinic
Attorneys, paralegals, and law students are needed to help staff the monthly LANWT legal aid clinics in Collin County. Whether you're new to the legal field or have been practicing for years, all volunteers are needed and greatly appreciated.
NEWS & HEADLINES
- Stories of Recovery: The Problem Was Me
- Two State Bar of Texas leaders find even more in common
- Second District Court of Appeals Chief Justice Terrie Livingston announces retirement
- National task force tackles lawyer well-being in new report
- State Bar of Texas wins national award for diversity program
- Free legal clinic for veterans in Texas City
- Legal Mapmaker™ seminar aims to help young lawyers open firms
- Zaffirini appointed Texas Access to Justice Commission senate liaison
- Technology savings for summer
- Free legal clinic to be held for veterans in Tomball
- Dallas County residents can attend free legal clinics in August
- Guest blog: The life of a small-town attorney
- Free legal clinic for veterans in Richmond
- Discounts for vacations
- Stories of Recovery: Like a Freight Train