Law School Liaison Program
The student liaison, in conjunction with their school's career services office, is tasked with keeping the law students at his or her school apprised of important events and news pertaining to CCYLA and the Collin County legal community.
CCYLA Judicial Internship Program
CCYLA invites first and second year law students from Baylor, Oklahoma University, SMU, Texas A & M, Texas Tech, and UNT to apply for judicial internships with the Collin County Court and District Court Judges in McKinney, Texas.
Legal Aid Pro Bono Clinic
Attorneys, paralegals, and law students are needed to help staff the monthly LANWT legal aid clinics in Collin County. Whether you're new to the legal field or have been practicing for years, all volunteers are needed and greatly appreciated.
NEWS & HEADLINES
- Sponsored Content: Document Management Vs. Records Management: What’s The Difference And Why Does It Matter?
- State Bar of Texas Board of Directors to meet September 24
- Erica Grigg named director of Texas Lawyers’ Assistance Program
- Free legal assistance available for low-income individuals affected by Hurricane Nicholas
- Sample Billing Language for Attorneys to Reduce Payment Delays
- St. Mary’s University School of Law to launch first fully online J.D. program approved by ABA in fall 2022
- Shannon Davis Hunter selected as Leadership Houston Class XL fellow
- Called to Active Duty, Texas Attorney Serve Their Country Proudly: Name, rank, and bar card number
- In Memoriam – August 2021
- Jury duty scams are an increasingly common threat for Texans
- Hispanic Issues Section and Texas Access to Justice Foundation to host virtual “LAW-teria” game night
- Texas lawyers can assist their Louisiana colleagues affected by Hurricane Ida
- Statewide Day of Civility CLE webinar planned for September 17
- Texas Office of Court Administration selects three vendors to support statewide Uniform Case Management System
- Dallas Bar announces Chief Judge Barbara M.G. Lynn as inaugural DBA Jurist of the Year