Law School Liaison Program
The student liaison, in conjunction with their school's career services office, is tasked with keeping the law students at his or her school apprised of important events and news pertaining to CCYLA and the Collin County legal community.
CCYLA Judicial Internship Program
CCYLA invites first and second year law students from Baylor, Oklahoma University, SMU, Texas A & M, Texas Tech, and UNT to apply for judicial internships with the Collin County Court and District Court Judges in McKinney, Texas.
Legal Aid Pro Bono Clinic
Attorneys, paralegals, and law students are needed to help staff the monthly LANWT legal aid clinics in Collin County. Whether you're new to the legal field or have been practicing for years, all volunteers are needed and greatly appreciated.
NEWS & HEADLINES
- CASA’s Rachel & Gilbert’s Closet accepting donations for kids
- State Bar of Texas Jury Service Committee seeks juror feedback
- Texas Bar Foundation awards two grants
- TYLA Director Spotlight: Rebecca Patterson Linehan
- Judge Harlin D. Hale receives 2019 William L. Norton Jr. Judicial Excellence Award
- Alternative Dispute Resolution pioneer Frank G. Evans III dies at 91
- Three Texas judges perform during 75th D-Day Anniversary
- Free legal clinic for veterans in Conroe
- In Memoriam – October 2019
- TESLAW honors Alissa McCain
- Attorney general alerts crime victims about scammers
- Scams Continue to Target Texas Attorneys
- TYLA Director Spotlight: Josué Galván
- Free legal help available for veterans during Texas Veterans Legal Aid Week
- Austin Adoption Day celebrates 23 new families