Law School Liaison Program
The student liaison, in conjunction with their school's career services office, is tasked with keeping the law students at his or her school apprised of important events and news pertaining to CCYLA and the Collin County legal community.
CCYLA Judicial Internship Program
CCYLA invites first and second year law students from Baylor, Oklahoma University, SMU, Texas A & M, Texas Tech, and UNT to apply for judicial internships with the Collin County Court and District Court Judges in McKinney, Texas.
Legal Aid Pro Bono Clinic
Attorneys, paralegals, and law students are needed to help staff the monthly LANWT legal aid clinics in Collin County. Whether you're new to the legal field or have been practicing for years, all volunteers are needed and greatly appreciated.
NEWS & HEADLINES
- Austin Bar Association offers training on how to help families separated at the border
- TCLE previews new subscription-based CLE program at Annual Meeting
- State Bar board to meet June 20-21 in Houston
- State Bar of Texas’ Jury Service Committee seeks juror feedback
- Automotive savings
- Vick: Supreme Court approves changes to State Bar election process
- Sponsored Content: 8 Legal Tech Tips for Law Office Administrators
- Enjoy lunch, earn 3 CLE hours at Paralegal Division Annual Meeting
- Texas Bar Journal must-reads for June
- L. Wayne Scott named 2018 Gene Cavin Award winner
- Privacy Matters
- Legal Mapmaker™ seminar gives young lawyers a step-by-step guide to establish a law firm
- Austin Bar Association names new president
- Texas Legal Answers celebrates first anniversary
- Discounts for hotels and camping supplies